Today opened the 2015 OUTDOOR season and it marks 30 years of Outdoor Farmer’s Market in Morinville! And do we know how to celebrate!!
A recap of today’s activities at our OUTDOOR Market:
- Special European Delicacies was there with their food truck to bring you lunch, snacks &/or dinner
- Tianna the Traveler the street performer kept us amazed all day long
- There was cake to celebrate our 30 years of being outside
- sidewalk chalk for the artist in you
- Old fashioned rootbeer – YUMMY!!!!
- A bouncy castle or slide for the kids or the young at heart!
- Shopping galore with awesome vendors some of our favorites returned this year and we welcomed some new ones too!
- Books from the library!
- Our first day with our Sign Angels out & about
- and the sun was shining!!
We couldn’t have asked for a better day to start our season of outdoor fun for 2015!
Thank you to everyone who made it the success it was!! We look forward to next week.
Here are some moments caught and shared: remember if you post a picture to hashtag it so we can find it #morinvillefarmersmarket
Our cake was captured by our own Market Manger
Tianna the Street Performer
Old Fashioned Root Beer
Gluten Free Treats
Thank you all for the fun today! We can’t wait to see you all next week, Friday 12-5 where admission is always free!